The windproof shade nets of HELLAGRO S.A. are made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) and are specially treated to withstand the intense sunshine conditions of our country.
- Excellent quality durability and longevity.
- UV stabilized therefore do not deteriorate easily in prolonged direct exposure to sunlight.
- Suitable for long-term outdoor use, withstanding the harsh climatic conditions of Greece.
- 3-year warranty.
- Ideal for any kind of use for shading in any outdoor area.
- Available in various shading percentages and colors.
Uses of shade nets based on needs
Creating a microclimate for optimal crop growth
- Decrease of sunlight consequences, preventing excessive heat and minimizing damage from UV radiation.
- Ideal for protecting fruit, vegetables and ornamental plants and promoting their healthy growth.
- Suitable for tobacco dryers and arboriculture nurseries.
- Enhance moisture retention in order to reduce water and chemical spray consumption.
Protection from wind – corrosion control
- Shading nets act as a windbreak tool, reducing wind speed and protecting crops and plants from damage caused by it.
- They are also suitable for agricultural applications, especially in open fields and coastal areas that are prone to strong winds.
- Sometimes they prevent soil erosion by maintaining adequate soil moisture from the effects of strong winds.
Applications in buildings and building cover
- They provide effective shading on construction sites, protecting workers, materials and equipment from solar radiation.
- Can be installed on scaffolding of buildings under construction or renovation, providing a shield from plaster and dust particles.
- They help maintain a cooler working environment, ensuring the comfort and safety of workers.
- Nets create shading in landscaping areas and are suitable for installation in coastal structures and parking lots, as well as camping areas.
Privacy and security
- Can be applied as a privacy solution in residential, commercial and industrial zones.
- Also, they create a visual barrier, preventing incoming unwanted views, enhancing privacy.
- Moreover, they enhance security by restricting access and preventing unauthorized entry to premises such as land and sports facilities.