PERFORATED STRETCH FILM
The perforated Stretch Film is an innovative product with its main feature being its perforated surface that allows the ventilation of the packaged products. This way, it maintains all the properties of the common Stretch Film and covers the requirements for use in cooling chambers and in other special applications. Available in hand and machine film for simple and automatic machines.
- Biological products – for anything that needs to “breathe” such as fruits, vegetables, plants, eggs, cheese etc.
- Products that have been palletized warm – to avoid humidity and for sterilization purposes, such as alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, canned food, medical products, animal feed, desserts etc.
- Frozen products – for temperature maintenance such as ice cream, meat, fish, vegetables, snacks, etc.
- Less time required for cooling and ventilation of products.
- High stability and secure seal.
- Less waste volume – lower waste-handling costs.
- Environmentally friendly – fully recyclable.