Sorry, this entry is only available in Greek.
OLIVE HARVESTING FABRIC
HELLAGRO S.A.’s branded ONE 525 olive harvesting cloths, are made of top quality polypropylene (PP), are single cut, have peripheral reinforcement and do not slip. The main use of olive clothes is for the harvest of olives, almonds, pistachios and other fruits. They are available in grey color, in a variety of dimensions to meet all the needs of the producers. HELLAGRO S.A. ‘s olive harvesting cloths are manufactured according to the strictest specifications, are ISO certified to guarantee excellent quality and weaving without overheads, holes and tears.
- Low harvesting costs and time-saving ensuring high quality crop in short time.
- Excellent mechanical strength.
- Not slippery.
- Featuring peripheral reinforcement.
- Being in one piece, they have a very dense weave (that does not easily become loose).
Sulzer olive cloths
They are made of flat fabric from Sulzer machines and feature denser knitting than other cloths, without parasites, holes and tears, which results in greater durability. They are one-piece (up to 5 meters wide) and have a seam of 6 meters or more. In addition, they have a double-sided hem on each side.
• Suitable for all types of soil (stone, soil).
ASK FOR AN OFFER