OLIVE HARVESTING NETS
The DUROMESH, OLIVAGRO and PERMAMESH olive harvesting nets of HELLAGRO S.A. are made of 100% high density polyethylene (HDPE), they are extremely durable and feature austere spicifications to avoid tearing and ensuring easy placement, use and movement. This dense light green stripe is a unique feature of DUROMESH and OLIVAGRO. They are stabilized against UV radiation, which makes them resistant to the sun and the changing weather conditions of Greece. They are woven so as not to be damaged by chemicals and foreign objects that may come into contact (stones, small branches, woods etc.).
The raw materials used are non-toxic and do not affect the products in contact.
Their main color is green. All solutions for olive harvesting as well as the olive harvesting nets are manufactured according to strict specifications in accordance with ISO standards, that guarantee perfect production and weaving quality without defects or tearing. All olive harvesting nets are one-piece.
These olive harvesting nets are high quality and reliable.They have great flexibility and are the ultimate tool in the hands of the olive grower, as they are an economical viable solution for quick and simple harvesting, ensuring the integrity of the fruit.
DUROMESH Olive harvesting nets
Olive harvesting nets weighing 100 gr / m2, distinguished for their dense knitting. At both ends the net is densely interlaced for further reinforcement, while at the other two ends there is a dense strip of lightweight embedded on the net and also incorporated anchoring and carrying loops.
OLIVAGRO Olive harvesting nets
They are the most reliable economic series of 90 gr / m2 oil harvesting nets. They have sun protection, they are dense knit, they are green in color and they have dense interwoven ugly edges that are light green in two of the four edges. They are not swept away by the wind, they do not bend and their ends are not wrapped. Olivagro olive harvesting nets are extremely durable and specialize in heavy use and harsh soil conditions (uncultivated, stony soils, etc.).
• Stabilized against UV radiation.
• Convenient and light, they can be installed by a single person.
• Excellent durability due to their dense weave.
• They cannot carried away by the wind, displaced or rolled on their edges as they are hemmed and toughened.
• They do not crack, do not rip and do not shrink during harvest.
• Suitable for all types of soil (stone, earth).
• Protect fruits from injuries.
• Reduce harvest costs while keeping the quality of the crop at high level.
PERMAMESH permanent olive harvesting nets
PERMAMESH permanent olive harvesting nets are made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV radiation stabilization for resistance to the sunlight and Mediterranean climate of Greece. PERMAMESH permanent olive nets are used in olive harvesting fields where olives fall naturally through ripening and air.
• Ulraviolet radiation (UV) resistance.
• Convenient and light, they are not carried away by the wind and they do not rip-off or tear and do not shrink during harvest.
• Reinforced edges for better durability.
• Raw materials used are non – toxic and they do not affect the products that come into contact with.
• Suitable for organic growers (organic crops).
• Suitable for all types of terrain (rock, soil).
• Protect the olives from injuries.
• Exceptional durability, ideal for multi – year installation, for all weather conditions.