LIFESPAN MODIFIED-ATMOSPHERE BAGS (ΜΑΡ)
The LifeSpan modified atmosphere bags HELLAGRO offers constitute an important tool which allows the prolongation of the life of fresh fruit and vegetables.
LifeSpan Technology was initially conceived in Australia in 1991, in cooperation with local institutes and Agricultural Services Departments. Since then, the range of products and LifeSpan Technology have expanded in various packaging forms for an ever increasing range of products, which now includes the innovative pallet bags and bins, for the majority of fresh fruit and vegetables varieties.
The universal appeal and ease of use of LifeSpan products is the reason that these products currently enjoy such an acknowledged presence in the major global markets of fresh fruits and vegetables. Likewise, packers and exporters denote the overall quality performance of LifeSpan products and the cost savings they provide.
LifeSpan is a leader in the field in most of the major fruit-producing countries around the world, offering a quality product that provides reliable and consistent results.
LifeSpan team works very closely with a network of local representatives who understand the particular market, the culture and local requirements. Through HELLAGRO in Greece, LifeSpan cooperates with customers to provide customized services throughout the year, to deliver Modified-Atmosphere LifeSpan bags when and where needed, and to develop new products and provide solutions to their problems.
- Increase of the duration of the commercial season of fresh produce.
- Seasonal storage favoring an increase in market prices.
- A cost-effective alternative to storage in Controlled atmosphere.
- The sale value of goods is maintained throughout the logistics chain stages.
- Product harvesting at optimum maturity, increasing flavor and aroma.
- Enhances the supplier reputation thanks to the high quality of deliverable goods.
- Suppresses the formation of certain rots and abnormalities.
- Enables maritime and road transport to replace the very expensive air transport.
- Enhances the flexibility of the supply chain.
- Fresh products are preserved in a beneficial atmosphere from packing to retail.
- Fresh products can be distributed around the world, all year round.
- They can reduce customer complaints by reducing wastage and stagnation in all phases of the supply chain.
ASK FOR AN OFFER