GROUND COVER TEXTILE
The ground cover textile, or ground cover cloth is suitable for ground coverage. It is mainly used in agriculture to protect crops, preventing weed growth, and does not allow solar radiation to reach the soil. Thereforeitcontributestobettercropgrowth.
HELLAGRO provides a wide variety of ground cover textiles made of 100% pure polypropylene with UV stabilizer for ultraviolet rays resistance.
It is an extremely solid, porous, highly durable and reusable cloth. It allows free air circulation on the soil covered so that the environment beneath is maintained living and healthy, while its weaving allows water to flow as it is filtered and does not stagnate. Finally, it maintains constant temperature for optimal plant growth.
The key uses of the ground cover textile or cloth are greenhouses, gardens, plant nurseries and various architectural projects in which no grass is allowed to grow on the ground.
The ground cover textile or cloth supplied by HELLAGRO SA is produced and certified according to European standards and to ISO 9001 which ensures its high quality. The two main colors are black and white upon request.
In white color it is mainly used in hydroponics, inside greenhouses where there is growing of plants that need maximum solar radiation such as tomatoes and roses. It allows the soil beneath it to accumulate heat during the day and release it periodically during the night, achieving maximum energy savings.
The ground cover textile in black color is perfect for plant nurseries as it inhibits weed growth and alleviates the need to use chemicals. The green squares 15cm x 15cm on the surface facilitate greenhouse use as they help in the proper arrangement of plants and pots. It is durable and helps keeping the pots clean so that the final product is appealing and easy to maintain, with the only requirement being a periodical sweeping of its surface.
• Solar radiation absorption that reduces photosynthesis and prevents the germination of weeds and pests.
• Environmentally friendly since it reducesthe use of chemicals.
• Stabilized against UV radiation.
• Its manufacture ensures healthy and humid environment for proper plant growth.
• The variety of colors and patterns meet customer needs and improve its integration to every landscape.
• The green squares patterns assist to a perfect plant layout.
• It is highly durable and stays clean so that it can be reused as many times as needed and for more than one season.
• It is available in different widths, lengths and weights to suit different uses and applications.